Friday, May 13, 2005

Simplifying your life in 2005

As seen on Lifehacker this morning.

Lifestyle tips: How to simplify your life in 2005

  • Tip 1: Direct debit everything.
  • Tip 2: Cancel call-waiting on your home phone.
  • Tip 3: Make sure you're not always-on.
  • Tip 4: Read more books and long magazine articles, less on the Internet.
  • Tip 5: Cancel your subscription to cable TV, and subscribe to a movie-rental service instead.
Go to the link above for details on each one of these tips.

Or, on the other hand here are Five Habits of Millionaires so you can act like one.

Oh, and by the way, after a phone call from me, my PayPal account is now fully restored. Now I can plan out my fund drive for one of my other sites that will be for next week.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I totally agree with the not always on, just because I don't pay for the internet servicen and my job does, doesn't mean I want to pay for the power going to the cpu/monitor/cable modem. They are all shut down at night

Jose Anes said...

Use Vonage.com VoIP service. Lower than traditional phone service.

Use Netflix.com for movies.

Money and Investing