Tuesday, May 10, 2005

No PayPal Resolution

I'm still annoyed with PayPal. I was away for a week, (Thus the lack of posts) and when I got back Saturday night, I had finally received my letter from PayPal with my important 6 digit code that I need to enter on the website so that I can get my account out of "limited access".

I go to PayPal, log in, enter my code, figuring I'll finally have access to my funds, and also send out some invoices. Instead I get the message thanking me for confirming my information, and that now a representative will have to personally review my account and that I should have an answer within 3 business days.

This is borderline rediculous. To clarify, I've had this account for 3 plus years, have always done the verifications and have never had a single issue. I just hope to be back on it in the next couple days...

The vacation was a success, and pretty cheap, too. Other than 15+ hours of driving, the week was relaxing, got plenty of sleep, ate good food and got some sun and beach. Total cost for the week was probably under $500. Sometimes you just need to get away.

No comments: