Thursday, March 24, 2005

Still thinking...

Still haven't decided the best way to handle my investments. What I am doing starting immediately is to start taking $25 each week and putting it into my savings account. This way, once I decide, I'll already have a little bit set aside to start with.

It's slow, but I'm getting going. $25/week automatically going into VirtualBank, (Emergency Fund) and now $25/week going into savings, but earmarked for an investment account. I routinely pay $100 more a month on my Jeep Payment, and around $50 extra on my Credit Card.

The rest is towards bills.

I'm looking forward to the release of the upcoming book "Degunking Your Personal Finances" which will be published next month by Paraglyph Press. I hope to be able to bring you some excerpts from it fairly soon.

No comments: