Saturday, February 05, 2005

Back Again


Feb 2005 Snapshot

I just finished what was probably the busiest month of my life. I apologize for the lack of updates. I'll try to do better.

OK, let me try to make a makeshift monthly budget here...this is off the top of my head.




You might notice that the statement atop the masthead of this site has changed. My goals and thinking have changed somewhat as well. Now, I'm just trying to manage what I have in the most sensible way. One of the recent comments on here said I was doing everything wrong. That's entirely possible. However, I believe in balance and trying to have a life. While I have some debt, I also believe it's important to have an "emergency fund" which is why I keep putting money into the eMM. I pay more than the minimums on both my car payment and credit card. The fact that I only have one credit card with a balance is in itself a victory. At this time last year, I had four.

I will try to do better going forward as far as keeping this updating. January 2005 was the busiest month ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about closing your credit card accounts - I hope you made sure on the credit report that is shows YOU closed the accounts voluntarily and not that the CC company closed it.
Looks like you are on the right track.
Keep up the great work.